William Michael Sanders, CFP®
What matters most to you in life? It’s a big question. And it’s one of many questions I’ll ask to better understand you, your goals, and your dreams. I may ask questions that other financial advisors won’t. Why? Because your vision of the future is unique, and I’m committed to helping you achieve it. Let’s start developing a personalized financial plan so you can gain the confidence to focus on what matters to you. Today and tomorrow.
I’m here to help you live the life you’ve earned. When you have the right advisor, life can be brilliant.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- I have four children: Collin (20), Christian (17), Caitlynn (13), and Camrynn (10).
- I enjoy coaching them and other local youths in baseball, softball, football, and wrestling.
- I also enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and playing golf.
- Past president and current member of Plainwell Rotarian
- Past vice president of Gull Lake Youth Wrestling Club
- Past president of Gull Lake Storm Travel Baseball
William Michael Sanders is proud to have been recognized as a Business Experience advisor for 2017—a distinction based on annual production that places him among the top 49 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Each year, Commonwealth, the Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer that helps us process investment transactions on your behalf, recognizes Business Experience advisors by inviting them to an exclusive gathering of their peers, leading industry experts, and Commonwealth home office staff. Business Experience advisors benefit from an intensive learning and networking experience designed to help them hone their expertise, share best practices, and provide ever-higher levels of service, education, and leadership to their clients.